Tuesday 20 March 2012

Obsession of the Day: Outdoor Kitchens....

Investing in an outdoor kitchen when you live in Canada is not exactly worth while...  Although I'll never have an industrial outdoor cooking space,   it doesn't stop me  from drooling over how beautiful they can be.   Last night,  as I was surfing the net for deck ideas,  my search got side-tracked to outdoor dining spaces and then to outdoor kitchens.

One of my favorite things to do in the summer is eat outside and I'm unbelievably jealous of people who live in a warm  enough climate to be able to do so year round!  If you live in the south and have enough space for an outdoor kitchen,  here are a few beautiful images to inspire you...



































2 comments:

  1. I choose Courtney Cox’s Elle Decor outdoor kitchen. I have always dreamed of one day having a “Burger King” inspired kitchen and I found it, finally. It looks so much fun to serve the family through windows. The stools are so fabulous too (reminds me of opting for recycled park benches for outdoor furniture)! I will definitely show this design to my architect. Thanks a lot for a stunning inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Installing an outdoor kitchen on a deck would be a wise idea especially if you have room to spare. You can save on expenses by staying outside and have all that you need such as your couches, cooking equipment and even entertainment systems. Anyway, these inspirations are drool-worthy!

    Regards,
    Angelina Garcia

    ReplyDelete